3.30.2006

spring has sprung

If you are reading this from a computer at a desk in an office, you may or may not be aware of this, but your presence is needed elsewhere. Specifically: outside. Where the sun is shining, the bulbs are blooming, and the college kids are skipping class. If I may, I suggest that you proceed to the nearest soda machine and buy two of whatever they're selling. Put one in your bag and pour the other over your computer's keyboard and inner workings, rendering it useless for the rest of the afternoon. Then liberate yourself from the fluorescent lights and paper jams and TPS reports. Get thee outside post-haste.

For once, spring appears to have arrived before I had the chance to have a good meltdown over how impossibly long the winter is. Yes, Skeptics, there is still time for an April Fool's Nor'easter, but I will be safely located on the left coast when that time arrives.

1 comment:

Jerad said...

So, I just read this one last blog before going outside for the day. Will I get in trouble for reading to the end of the post instead of just leaping out the window behind me to enjoy some warm fresh air?